|Vaccination Liberation - Information|
Ingredients of Vaccines
Artificially Sweetened Times
Books Videos Tapes
100+ Anti-Vax links
Letters to Editors: Flu 2009Feel free to modify and use.
More Flu Editorials
on vaclib.org/chapter/flueditorials.htm page
More Flu Editorials
on vaclib.org/legal/letters.htm page
More Flu Editorial
links on vaclib.org/chapter/flueditorials.htm page
Model letter to Senators, Representatives, Governors[Today’s Date]
[Local State Representative Title]
Physical Address Line 1
Physical Address Line 2
City, State, Zip Code
Dear [State Governor, Department of State Health Representative, State Representatives, County Representatives, City and Local Representatives],
After reading our state's Pandemic Influenza Response Plan [See http://www.pandemicflu.gov/plan/states/stateplans.html] we have noted that our governor is the person in charge of declaring a state of emergency. If such a declaration is made, the plan is to set up mass vaccination clinics throughout the state. There are several concerns we have which we would like you to address:
1. Annual influenza vaccines have a poor track record of preventing the flu. Every year the same statistics of deaths attributed to influenza are cited by both the CDC and the World Health Organization (36,000 deaths annually in the U.S. and 250,000 to 500,000 worldwide) while the numbers of influenza vaccines administered increase annually. Furthermore, numerous medical journal articles show that influenza vaccines have little or no effect on preventing or minimizing the incidence of flu. In 1976, when thousands of swine flu vaccines were administered, there were serious side effects, including: death, Guillain-Barre syndrome (a demyelinating of the nervous system that can paralyze a person from the neck down), rheumatoid arthritis, and a variety of autoimmune diseases.
2. Scientific research shows that vaccinating over 95% of the population does not make any difference in protecting the population from the virus. It is scientifically recognized that an attenuated live virus vaccine can be contagious for up to three weeks, which is known as Secondary Transmission. FluMist (produced by MedImmune) is administered intranasal (in the nostrils). According to the package insert, FluMist recipients are contagious to people they are in contact with for 21 days. Any reasonable scientific person would conclude that vaccines are neither safe nor effective. The government has made it clear this is the case by not allowing people to make claims against vaccine manufacturers for provable damages resulting from their vaccines. In other words, vaccines are so unsafe that they are uninsurable.
3. On May 22, 2009, five pharmaceutical companies were awarded contracts from the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS) for producing pandemic influenza vaccines for our nation's stockpile of medical countermeasures. Another purchase order was made for additional supplies on July 9, 2009. To date, MedImmune was awarded $151 million to produce an intranasal H1N1 pandemic vaccine and Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline were awarded nearly $700 million for bulk oil-in-water adjuvant. (See https://www.medicalcountermeasures.gov/BARDA/MCM/panflu/factsheet.aspx) It should be noted that the oil-based adjuvants these two pharmaceutical companies produce are not approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in this country. Despite these large purchases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (at their 10 regional public meetings on the H1N1 vaccine) have claimed that no adjuvants will be used in the new H1N1 "pandemic" vaccine. Through federal legislation that has passed, the ingredients of a medical countermeasure are "proprietary" and will not be disclosed to the public. The manufacturers and administrators of these medical countermeasures are also released of liability should the vaccine cause death or disability.
4. Forced vaccination is akin to medical experimentation against a person's will. Without informed consent, such a mass vaccination program would violate two international agreements - The Nuremberg Code and the World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki (1964). (See http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/irb/irb_appendices.htm#j5 )
Constitutional legal authorities have made it clear that the WHO and the Federal Government cannot mandate what a nation state does, they can only recommend a position. The state, with its governor as its leader, has the final say in whether mass medication of its citizens with an experimental vaccine will occur or not. Given this information, lawyers have suggested it may be considered official malfeasance for state and federal health officials to advance such unconstitutional policies and engage in such procedures. Since there is no time to pass legislation and given the above information, we need to know that you will make the necessary changes to our state's influenza pandemic response plan allowing for vaccine exemptions. We also need to know that you will not be initiating such a mass vaccination plan by declaring a state of emergency.
We, as parents and grandparents, given the lack of informed consent (proprietary ingredients), lack of safety studies, the track record of annual flu vaccines, and the "immune from liability" status of manufacturers, government officials and administrators of the H1N1 vaccine demand exemption options. Specifically, we request the same exemptions allowed for any other vaccines: religious, philosophical, medical, and the right to self-quarantine.
Please contact me as soon as possible. We are willing and able to give you detailed legal and scientific information explaining this request in more depth.
Name, Address, Phone, Email
"Fending off the flu"Dear Editor,
Your frontpage news story for October 6, "Fending off the flu" announced that the Panhandle Health District is working with area schools to provide the new H1N1 vaccine to all students with the nasal FluMist vaccines being the first to arrive and dispensed to the general public. These vaccines are said to be free to the public – which is a false statement. MedImmune Inc., the manufacturer of the intranasal version of the vaccine, has been paid handsomely by the federal government ($295,660,000) – thus this pandemic vaccine is not free at all. It has been paid for by our tax dollars. The media has been blindly promoting this H1N1 vaccine without mentioning the following risks:
1. The vaccine is composed of “live” viruses. The vaccine circular, page 21, section 17.2 warns under the heading “Vaccination with a Live Virus Vaccine”: “Vaccine recipients or their parents/guardians should be informed by the health care provider that Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Live, Intranasal is an attenuated live virus vaccine AND HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR TRANSMISSION TO IMMUNOCOMPROMISED HOUSEHOLD CONTACTS”. (Emphasis added). In layman’s terms, the “live viruses” can be “shed” and cause other people to become infected. According to the package insert, FluMist recipients are contagious to people they are in contact with for 21 days.Based on Summer 2009 events in the Southern Hemisphere, the W.H.O.’s “pandemic” has disappeared. The projected “second wave” in Australia and South America did not materialize. Therefore, there is no further justification for “pandemic level 6” status and no need for H1N1 live-virus vaccines to be given away for “free". The predicted pandemic will likely occur by providing this “live virus” spray to the general population. Parents should be asking why our public schools are being turned into shot clinics while questioning the justification for unleashing an experimental, dangerous, pandemic-promoting vaccine on an unsuspecting population.
Schools not qualified to be medical clinicsReference: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009909030339
September 3, 2009
Schools not qualified to be medical clinics
Regarding the Aug. 19 article, "Iowa Schools on Front Lines for Flu":
When did the role of schools as learning centers change to medical clinics? Are they qualified to take complete medical histories, to treat immediate severe reactions to vaccines, to provide weekly, monthly and long-term follow-up to reactions to the vaccines from the injected virus, as well as possible thimerosal/mercury or the unlicensed adjuvant (additive) squalene that is implicated in the autoimmune disorder Gulf War syndrome?
The statement of school nurse, Julie Light, "I don't think a lot of us are getting information from our public-health departments like we had hoped," says a great deal.
Why has $7 billion been appropriated to pay for experimental vaccines, of questionable effectiveness, in the face of a flu that has, thus far, resulted in mild to moderate symptoms in a moderate number of people?
Vaccine manufacturers, once on the financial fringe of the pharmaceutical industry, are poised to be the new profit centers now that federal law protects them from all product liability - unlike during the 1976 swine-flu disaster - and government/ industry publicity is in full gear.
- Larry Hanus, Des Moines