|Vaccination Liberation - Information|
Ingredients of Vaccines
Artificially Sweetened Times
Books Videos Tapes
100+ Anti-Vax links
Repeal Compulsory Law page:
Why the compulsory vaccination laws must be repealed NOW
From the October 2006 Idaho Observer:
Why the compulsory vaccination laws must be repealed NOW
by Ingri Cassel and Dewey Duffel
Recent news stories have foreshadowed the upcoming threat to our right to obtain legal exemptions to vaccines for non-medical reasons. On October 11, The Journal of the American Medical Association published an article entitled "Nonmedical Exemptions to School Immunization Requirements" [JAMA, 2006;296: 1757-1763]. The article claimed that states having the highest rates of parents claiming philosophical or religious exemptions to vaccine mandates had a corresponding increase in pertussis rates. The authors concluded that, "Permitting personal belief exemptions and easily granting exemptions are associated with higher and increasing non-medical U.S. exemption rates. State policies granting personal belief exemptions and states that easily grant exemptions are associated with increased pertussis incidence. States should examine their exemption policies to ensure control of pertussis and other vaccine-preventable diseases."
Five of the eight authors of this article have Masters in Public Health (MPH) degrees so their mindset is that the right of the state to require universal vaccination under the guise of public health trumps the individual’s "right" to "own" their own body.
This may appear to be bad news but in reality this is some of the best news we have received lately. It reveals that our efforts to educate people so they can make informed health care choices for their families are having a huge impact on the numbers of lawful vaccine exemptions being filed all over the country.
For the first time we have organized medicine in a reactionary position with regard to the public health institution of compulsory vaccination. We must now press the advantage with a movement to repeal compulsory vaccination laws. The following information are bullet points to include when writing legislators and school boards regarding the lack of science behind the compulsory vaccination program and the urgency to take a stand by drafting and promoting bills to repeal compulsory vaccination laws in the several states.
Some reasons the compulsory vaccine laws must be repealed:
• Each vaccine is licensed based solely upon the its ability to produce antibodies to a particular antigen. No vaccine that is currently licensed in the U.S. has been tested scientifically by comparing the total health status of a completely unvaccinated population versus a vaccinated population. Although independent scientists, researchers and independent journalists have encouraged the NIH and CDC to conduct such a study, there is no interest on the part of our government to conduct such an important study.1
• The 1905 Supreme Court decision authorizing mandatory vaccines based its decision on the prevailing "belief that vaccines worked" without any scientific evidence. This amounts to a violation of the principle that our federal government cannot force participation in a specific religion.
• Public heath officials and pharmaceutical employees are graduates of medical schools and colleges that must bow to pharmaceutical company pressure to only present pro-vaccine propaganda. Graduates from alternative medical schools and anyone critical of the lack of science supporting vaccine mandates are barred from participating on the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). It is the ACIP that determines which vaccines will be on the schedule of recommended vaccines—the schedule used by the states’ departments of public health in developing state laws increasing vaccine requirements for participation in daycare and schools.
• Voices of Safety, International (VOSI) is a standards development organization (SDO) that writes consensus standards for public safety, public health and the environment. Current laws—the U.S. National Standards Strategy (USNSS) and the National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act of 1995 (NTTAA)—require the incorporation of standards from recognized SDOs in our country, at both the state and national levels, for the benefit of the health and safety of people and the environment. To date, VOSI standards have not been considered by any public health agencies though they are required by law to do so.
VOSI board members sent a letter/questionnaire to the 49 members of and advisors to the ACIP notifying them of their public health standard of administering the hepatitis B vaccine to all newborns needs to be changed based upon the science-based standard developed by VOSI – "The practice of immunizing newborns with Hepatitis B should be discontinued based on the immune system not being fully developed until age 2 (Ref. 4.2 V50.3A) and screening their mothers for Hepatitis B." The response was shocking and is, in itself, a strong justification for repealing the compulsory vaccination laws in your state.2
• Health departments and doctors get their information from the vaccine manufacturers themselves, leaving consumers with the very difficult job of finding accurate information and unbiased scientific studies with which to make informed healthcare choices for their families.
• The recent FDA approval of Gardasil, a cervical cancer vaccine was followed by Michigan legislators adding this, the first gender-specific vaccine, to the list of vaccines required for girls as young as nine years of age to attend public school. Where are the National Institute of Health (NIH) studies on the use of dioxin-containing tampons and their possible and likely contribution to cervical cancer rates? Most women clear the virus associated with cervical cancer quickly and thus the virus is not a risk factor. Genuine risk factors are diets low in fruits and vegetables, being overweight, use of oral contraceptives, smoking and exposures to toxic compounds in our food, air and water.3
• Vaccines contain known carcinogens (poisons that induce cancer in laboratory experiments.) "My site has several articles by the Nobel Laureate Alexis Carrel regarding injections of highly dilute poisons, similar to formaldehyde in Salk vaccine, which was 1:4000 concentration. Carrel injected carcinogens at 1:5000 to 1:250,000 and caused, reliably, cancer in chickens."4
• Scientific studies proving that the MMR vaccine is a causal factor in the development of autism have been lied about by the U.S. government and the vaccine industry. The Danish MMR study (2002) was funded in part by the CDC. The data resulting from the study was manipulated to show no increase in autism due to the MMR vaccine while the raw data clearly showed that the MMR vaccine made a significant contribution to the autism rate.5
• The CDC has an annual budget of $2.1 billion to promote vaccines. No federal agency associated with the CDC such as the NIH can obtain funds for adequate scientific testing since such testing would expose vaccine failure and vaccine damage.
• Proof that a vaccine is "safe" and "effective" rests solely in the hands of manufacturers. Adequate testing prior to marketing is not done and can never be required while most of the vaccinations being administered today are mandatory.
• Although vaccine package inserts warn consumers of possible adverse reactions (including death), private insurance companies, which do the best liability studies, refuse to cover loss of life or permanent disability as a result of vaccination.
• Approximately a third of nature of suit codes under which claims can be filed in United States Court of Federal Claims are for death and injury resulting from vaccines. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has paid out over $1.2 billion to families as a result of death or permanent injury from state mandated vaccines. In order to receive full compensation from VICP, families must sign a "gag order" to prevent confidence in the federal vaccine program from being undermined.
• States such as North Dakota can no longer afford to give all ACIP recommended vaccines to children. North Dakota is one of 11 states having to rethink its policy of offering free vaccines to all children due to the exorbitant costs of administering vaccine programs and the shrinking of federal dollars supporting them.
• Industry and medical practitioners who benefit the most from vaccine sales and from treating vaccine injuries set vaccine policy while those who suffer physically, financially and politically with the loss of freedom of choice in health matters, have no say in legal mandates or marketing recommendations for vaccines. This conflict of interest in setting vaccine policy is contrary to the democratic process.
• When vaccines are proven ineffective or harmful, the conclusion is always to replace the vaccine, add another vaccine or booster shot, or mandate an earlier vaccination schedule. With the exception of smallpox vaccine, the list of "recommended" vaccines continually increases. Alternative methods of "immunizing" without vaccines are never considered or advertised by government agencies.
• There is much documentation of disease outbreaks among those who are vaccinated against the very diseases they end up contracting. The most recent well-documented case of this occurring is the mumps outbreak in Iowa in Spring 2006. Newspapers reported that, of those positively diagnosed with mumps, 66 percent had received two MMR vaccines and 14 percent received one MMR vaccine. In the pertussis outbreak of 1997 in Idaho, the statistics are even more illustrative: In one county, of those positively diagnosed with pertussis, 85 percent had 4 out of 4 DTaP shots while the remaining 15 percent had 3 out of 4 of their DTaP shots. Are we to deduce that the more people are vaccinated, the more vulnerable they are to contracting the very diseases against which they were vaccinated? The evidence suggests the answer to this question is "Yes."
• We are continually told that vaccines are the most cost effective means of disease prevention. But what are the real costs to states and consumers in terms of avoiding illness? Medical glossaries and dictionaries have been written to reflect false definitions. For example, in the glossary of Clinical Trials Terms we read "RISK-BENEFIT RATIO: The risk to individual participants versus the potential benefits. The risk/benefit ratio may differ depending on the condition being treated."6 Take special notice that the benefit is defined by "potential benefits" while for vaccination only actual measured benefits in a large group can be relevant. True "risks" are never scientifically measured by vaccine manufacturers; thus risk/benefit ratios promoted by vaccine manufacturers or government agencies are devoid of statistical or scientific merit.
• In 2005, a series of news stories by Dan Olmsted, senior editor at United Press International (UPI), found a very low (approaching non-existent) incidence of autism in two large groups of unvaccinated children with differing backgrounds.1
• Dr. Joseph Mercola, who has the world’s most popular online health information service, has stated, "Unvaccinated children have a level of health that is unsurpassed by ‘normal’ children, because they have not had their immune systems depressed or tampered with by vaccines. Unvaccinated children have higher IQs and less brain dysfunction than ‘normal’ children. Unvaccinated children are truly healthy in every way possible."7
• Vaccine propaganda is based on the belief that specific germs cause specific diseases. Pro-vaccinationists do not address natural immunity, other factors that contribute to a person becoming vulnerable to infection, nor factors that determine the severity of disease symptoms such as sanitation, hygiene, nutrition, hydration and stress.
• The following offer is being made to U.S.-licensed medical doctors who routinely administer childhood vaccinations and to pharmaceutical company CEOs worldwide: Jock Doubleday is offering $75,000 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives ingredients in the same amount as a six-year-old child is recommended to receive under the year-2005 guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (In the event that thimerosal has recently been removed from a particular vaccine, the thimerosal-containing version of that vaccine will be used.) The mixture will not contain viruses or bacteria dead or alive, but will contain standard vaccine additive ingredients in their usual forms and proportions. The mixture will include, but will not be limited to, the following ingredients: thimerosal (a mercury derivative), ethylene glycol (antifreeze), phenol (a disinfectant dye), benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant), formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant), and aluminum. The mixture will be prepared by Jock Doubleday, three medical professionals that he names, and three medical professionals that the participant names. The mixture will also be body weight calibrated. To date, no medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO has come forward to claim this generous offer to prove to the general public that the vaccines currently recommended by the ACIP are indeed safe for our children.
Mandatory vaccination has historically arisen for two reasons: The failure of vaccination to work and the greed to sell harmful nostrums to a majority of people. Although there are plenty of solid reasons to repeal the compulsory vaccination laws, the aforementioned are sufficient for introducing state legislators to the topic. Other reasons may include religious freedom and inalienable rights as memorialized in the Bill of Rights of the Constitution. Furthermore, if we are to live our life according to the spiritual laws advocated by all major religions, vaccines are an obvious violation of these laws.
Vaccine mandates are actually costing taxpayers millions of dollars in the administration of "free" vaccine programs, special education programs and the VICP. It is clear that an independent cost/benefit analysis regarding vaccine mandates is long overdue.
For more information on vaccine dangers, go to www.VaccineTruth.com or call 1-888-249-1421.
1. Dan Olmstead of United Press International has written a series of articles exploring unvaccinated populations in the U.S. (namely the Amish and a community in Illinois) and their rate of autism. He has also documented his correspondence with CDC director Julie Gerberding regarding his investigations. His entire series of articles covering his investigations are posted at www.upi.com ; www.TheAgeOfAutism.com and www.vaclib.org/basic/unvaxhealth.htm
2. VOSI’s questionnaire, the list of those contacted and their response. http://www.voicesofsafety.com/ph/acip-contacts-report.htm
3. An entire web page devoted to HPV, cervical cancer and the Gardasil vaccine www.vaclib.org/news/2006/gardasil.htm
4. http://harpub.co.cc/ Jim West’s excellent website containing many well footnoted articles by doctors and scientists that debunk the vaccine paradigm.
5. MMR and autism: Analyses of the Danish MMR study led by Kreesten Masden, MD that was funded by the CDC and
NAAR (National Alliance for Autism Research.) NAAR has received large amounts of tax-deductible contributions
from vaccine manufacturers.
6. Glossary of Clinical Trials Terms www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/info/glosary
7. Go to www.mercola.com -- much information on vaccines and the adulteration of our food and water (fluoride, aspartame, splenda, MSG, etc.)
8. Details of Jock Doubleday’s offer is posted at the following link on his website www.spontaneouscreation.org/SC/$75,000VaccineOffer.htm
For more information on vaccine dangers, go to www.VaccineTruth.com
Laws Broken?Source: http://www.putchildrenfirst.org/lawsbroken.html
We believe that the following charges can be brought against specific federal agencies and individuals at these agencies in their capacity as employees under the following statutes:
I. FDA: Criminal negligence in failure to regulate the safety and effectiveness of biological products under Title 42, Ch1, Chapter 6A, Subchapter II., Part F., Subpart 1, Subsection 262, (2), (C): The secretary shall approve a biologics license application-(i) on the basis of demonstration that---(I) the biological product that is the subject of the application is SAFE, PURE, and POTENT;
II. HHS, CDC, and FDA: Criminal negligence in failure to regulate and
promote vaccines as provided for under the National Vaccine Injury
Compensation Program, Title 42, Chapter 6A, Subchapter XIX, Part 2, Subpart
C, Section 300aa-27: Mandate for safer childhood vaccines (a) General rule:
In the administration of this part and other pertinent laws under the
jurisdiction of the Secretary, the Secretary shall-
III. FDA: Criminal negligence in not instituting a Class I recall of all
vaccines administered to infants containing thimerosal in July of 1999 and
again in June of 2000 when the results of VSD study were discussed at
Simpsonwood. A Class I recall under 21 CFR Section 7.4(a) may be imposed by
FDA after taking into consideration the following factors:
IV. HHS, FDA, CDC and ACIP employees and contractors: Criminal conspiracy to defraud the government by deception or artifice and to obstruct the wholesome administration of the laws and affairs of the United States. Includes any conspiracy for the purpose of impairing, obstructing or defeating the lawful function of any department of government. See, e.g.,Haas v. Henkel, 216 U.S. 462 (1910) (and progeny). Statutory reference, 18 USC Section 371, Part I Crimes, Chapter 19, Conspiracy: If 2 or more persons conspire to either commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or purpose and anyone or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years or both.
V. HHS, FDA, CDC and ACIP employees and contractors: Criminal obstruction of justice: whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the US, or the due and proper exercise of the inquiry is being had by either House or any committee of either House or joint committee of the Congress, shall be fined under this Title or imprisoned not more than five years or both. Statutory reference, Title 18, Part 1, Crimes, Chapter 73, Obstruction of justice, Section 1505.