Vaccination Liberation - Information

Return to Home Page   Return to Index Page

Questions and Answers, Page 4.

Q.11 - I am an immigrant applying for a greencard, do I need 'immunizations'?

Medical exemptions, religious exemption or moral belief exemptions are all available to you. If your doctors records, or lack thereof, will not allow you to obtain a medical exemption, then either religious or moral exemption would be appropiate.

A paragraph is pasted here from this page:

Form I-601, including instructions, may be accessed at:

       INS Form I-601
     ... I-601, Application for Waiver of Ground of Excludability. ...
This version of the I-601, an Application for Waiver of Ground of Excludability, is a fillable form. ... - 13k -
This is a 187K PDF file including both a fillable form and instructions.

Return to Q. and A., Page 1

Vaccination Liberation - Idaho Chapter
Contact: Vaccination Liberation

"Free Your Mind....From The Vaccine Paradigm"

GOOGLE: Search our site: VacLib.Org or WWWeb       Back to TOP of page.
Index of Articles for Vaccination Liberation.       Home page of Vaccination Liberation